Thursday, February 26, 2015

Thursday Thoughts


Okay so before I even begin telling you about my weekend plans, I just have to say, wasn't last night's episode of Modern Family so insanely hilarious? Oh god, I never stopped laughing. This week has actually been really stressful for me, so it was so lovely to just sit there and laugh for a good half hour. The next couple days won't be too exciting either, I mean I have a big English paper I need to write, then next week I have midterms and then the week after that I'm off to New York. I did pick up a copy of Vogue yesterday though and I was reading it at 5am today, cause if I want actual free time I have to sacrifice sleep haha. Tonight, though, there's Grey's and the Victoria's Secret Swim Show so I'll definietly make time to watch those shows! Well anyway, I just wanted to let you know why I haven't been blogging too consistently lately, but this should just be an issue until mid-March and then I'll be on as usual. Anyway, here are the links for the week:

 - these couples took on the challenge and stared into each others eyes for four minutes.
 -  Useful tips to navigate life and find yourself.
 -  Speaking of the VS Swim Show, Karlie Kloss has given up her angel wings to attend NYU in the Fall!
 -  When opposites attract, the rich marry the poor.
 -  A brief history of birth control.
 -  Bobbi Brown products are so beautiful, but did you know, she loves wrinkles.
 -  Apparently, just being in the presence of a wax figure establishes an actual human connection, as if you were with the actual person. So weird.

Have a lovely evening!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!