Sunday, January 18, 2015

Welcome, Welcome


 

Hello lovely,
I want to begin this new project by saying that this isn’t so much about leaving the past behind, I mean it's not like I'm deleting my old blog. It’s more about embracing the fact that I don’t know what is to come, but I'm sure it’s going to be exciting and terrifying and thrilling. It’s the same with starting this blog. There’s all this possibility and, dare I say, hope that maybe it’ll be something I’m so proud of one day. The sort of thing I tell people about, and not just close friends. It kind of already is, but that's because I'm ridiculously excited. Anyway, I’m Ceci, as you might know. I’ve never had an actual blog before, if you don't count tumblr, but if you do count it, then I’ve had two before and the oldest one is turning six this June. But anyway, I’m incredibly excited to start blogging on here because I’ve secretly wanted to start an actual for a ages now but I didn’t really do anything about it, until two Thursdays ago at night when I just got this incredible, frenetic urge to just make one already, so I did that weekend.

Anyway, this is going to be my little lifestyle blog. So I fully intend to cover a wide range of topics, from my personal stories and art to fashion and makeup, as well as the fascinating articles I love to find on the interwebs, among other topics. I'm hoping to maybe interview and feature some of my talented friends as well, and of course I'm still going to keep sewing and making things. I’m incredibly excited to start this new adventure with all of you and maybe make some new friends along the way!

If you want to read more about me, go look under my About tab in the top bar!

Have a lovely evening,
Ceci.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!