Friday, January 23, 2015

Congratulations Zooey


 I don't know if you heard, but Zooey Deschanel is expecting her first child! I'm incredibly happy for her and her boyfriend. Since I've been a longtime fan of Zooey, here are a few of my favorite projects she has done:

     - She and Him - especially Classics, Volume 1, and A Very She & Him Christmas
     - New Girl - it's in my top 3 favorite tv shows of the moment and the very best for a quick laugh
     - Elf - best Christmas movie ever, need I say more?
     - this quote ("I brake for birds. I rock a lot of polka dots. I have touched glitter in the last 24 hours! And that doesn't mean I'm not smart or tough or strong") - which I quote at least once a week
     - 500 Days of Summer - my second favorite movie because it's honest and, frankly, something most of us can relate to even just a little bit.
     - this interview - I first saw a excerpt from it on tumblr and it reaffirmed my respect her as both a person and an artist.

Tell me your favorite Zooey moment in the comments and have the loveliest of weekends!

p.s. I have a professor that pronounces her name like zoo-ee and I find that weirdly hilarious.
picture taken by Breezy Baldwin

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!