Thursday, January 22, 2015

Thursday Thoughts

so, it's almost Friday and Grey's Anatomy doesn't come back on for another seven days, but at least now the countdown is more reasonable, so I'm okay with it. In other news, I only have two homework assignments this weekend so I'm thinking I'll probably go up to the Sundance Film Festival and maybe, hopefully run into Lena Dunham, as unlikely as that is. Or maybe I'll just stay home and sew a little. Anyway, here are some links I found interesting, thought-provoking, fascinating, or maybe just cool:

-   From this one book I really, really want to read by Miranda July.
-   The modern way to fall in love requires reciprocated staring on purpose, which is a little weird. just a little.
-   Laura Marling's new song is beautiful, to say the least, and her video, mesmerizing.
-   I love how simple, relaxed, and subtly feminine this look is.
-   I may or may not have a jar of this sitting in my fridge for when I feel like I need a spoonful of chocolate
-   For those of us who feel lost and confused - something to consider.
-   I could not stop laughing after I read this review last month.
-   Because selfies are not narcissistic, nor will they ever be.

picture credit goes to Ryan Wilson.


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!