Thursday, March 5, 2015

Thursday Thoughts


Hey there! I've been having an exciting week! I spent it working on creative projects, mostly. I restarted and finished a dress, I went to a planning meeting for a new Girl Scouts program in our council, I made an itinerary for next week, I bought tickets to the Ed Sheeran concert, I spent a lot of time styling outfits for next week, and I still had enough time to sit and read Elle UK, which is my personal favorite magazine. On the disappointing side, I didn't win the dietbet by 0.8lbs. But I'm still proud of myself and I'm going to keep making positive changes in my diet. Everything is still absolutely wonderful, regardless of anything. And I'm going to New York in five days !!! Anyway, here are your links for the week:


 -   I read about this 58-year-old virgin last week and I thought it was quite the interesting story.
 -   $1500 and why its expensive.
 -   A woman's changing perspective on the purpose of keeping a journal.
 -   Seamwork Magazine has some beautiful patterns this month.
 -   The truest thing, to be honest.
 -   An eloquent article on the importance of fashion. P.s. I'm excited she's gonna be at TVFU next week!

picture credit goes to Ana Gabriel.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!