Monday, March 2, 2015

Pretty Little Things // 05

1.  //  2.  //  3.  //  4.  //  5.
Hi guys! It's 10pm, so I know I'm a tiny bit late but in my defense I've had an insanely busy day and I somehow managed to cross a ton of things off my to-do list and it was fun, even though I was busy. I don't know if I can even explain it all. In short, I now have really good tickets to the Ed Sheeran show in May and 90% of the little black dress I'm making is done, so I'm fine and dandy. I also have other things I'm excited about, but those are a secret til further notice. Anyway, the point is I put together this week's graphic during my 8am class and then I forgot about it. And now I know I should comment on everything in detail, but I have a ballet midterm tomorrow at 8am, so I feel like I should be studying for that instead. I'll just say a few remarks. You know I love socks, especially with heels. So that's why I picked those lovely little socks. I also really like green, hence the weekender and the earrings and I like how fancy the earrings look too. The shirt is so simple ad subtly feminine, it feels Parisian to me. And the lip balm, well if that's not the prettiest color of lip balm you've ever seen in the most adorable packaging then you're probably wrong.

Love you!! I might be back tomorrow, but it's another busy day so we shall see!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!