Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Term Papers + Happenings


I swear I think about updating you guys at least a couple times every day, and I always say tomorrow will be the day I'm back on, but then things happen, as you know. For one, on Sunday I was thinking I had only two papers left to write for the semester, only to later discover that I had five more in total. To make matters, worse I procrastinated with one paper because it's the longest and most daunting one, so instead I wound up spending all day today writing it. I'm not even done yet. I'm down to two more pages, which is a huge accomplishment considering the length requirements. I also discovered I'm more productive when I don't sit down. See, I have a good friend who keeps her laptop not on a desk, but rather on top of a tall dresser, so that then she always has to stand when she uses it, because it's better that way. I didn't want to believe her, but it is. I know now. The downside is now I'm exhausted, because it's literally been all day.

But in all honesty, it has been such a busy week. I only have one true final exam, and then just tedious papers, so if I'm not on it's because of that. And also partially because I have a job again. I'm a sweet little girl's nanny. It's been lovely and crazy, but mostly lovely. I also got a new volunteer position at the hospital again and third of all, I've been insanely busy planning things for the Girl Scouts. I should tell you guys more about that. I mean I care about it enough that it should be a part of this blog, but then I also don't want to bore everyone if you guys don't really care. But why does that even matter. The point is, being a Girl Scouts leader is as time consuming as everyone said it would be last summer, but it's so fantastic and hilarious and worthwhile. I'd do anything for those girls. Anyway, so I just wanted to stop by and say hi and let you know that I'll probably stay on this weird sort of hiatus until halfway through next week. And then I'll be back to at least three posts a week.

Have a lovely rest of the week!

picture credit goes to Roma.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!